How old do I have to be to play?
- Dart Rush is designed for anyone 6 and up
What if I don’t have a blaster?
- No worries, we have plenty of great rental blasters
Are there any blasters that are not allowed?
- We do not allow any modified blasters that shoot over 100 ft. / second. If you have a stock blaster you are good to go, as long as it uses Elite darts, Mega darts, or Rival balls.
Do I need bring my own ammo?
- No – we supply all ammo – we support Elite darts, Mega darts, and Rival balls
Is Dart Rush good for Birthday Parties?
- Yes, we love hosting Birthday parties and would love to celebrate with you!
What are the hours?
- Tuesday-Thursday 4pm-8pm
- Friday 4pm-10pm
- Saturday 10am-10pm
- Sunday 12pm-7pm
- Labor Day 11am-7pm
What time should I arrive?
- We recommend you arrive at least 15 minutes before your scheduled start time to complete your waiver, stow your belongings, and pick up your rentals.
What should I wear?
- Wear comfortable clothes. Shoes are not permitted in the arena, and socks are required.
What should I bring?
- Comfortable clothes
- Parents – our top priority is providing an amazing experience for families to play together. We are obsessively searching ways to provide the best experience in Cincinnati for families to bond and enjoy time together.
Is there parking?
- Garage parking is available in the Newport on the Levee parking garage for $3-$5 (entrances on 3rd street near Taylor-Southgate bridge, or on Dave Cowens Drive coming from I-471). Additional info available here.
- Additional parking is available on nearby streets and surface lots.
Is Dart Rush good for team building?
- Yes, we love hosting teams and will open the arena just for you if our existing schedule doesn’t fit your needs. Email us – firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about availability, timing, discounts, special requests, etc.